Saturday, November 22, 2014

W7 - Purple Dazzle, swatch

What about more purple? This time the glittery type. W7 - Purple Dazzle has small purple metallic glitter in a clear base. It can be used as layering but can also be built up to opacity on its own, like below. I haven't made any notes but I suspect this to be 4 coats, and then a couple of coats of tc to make it smooth and glossy. I also have a Green Dazzle and a Pink Dazzle, and I which I had Orange Dazzle from the same collection.




Bought from Fragrancemad.com for something quite cheap, like 2-4 euros per bottle..when it still was possible to ship through the UK that is..*sigh*

12 comments:

  1. fabulous shade, I like it very much Gelic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! :) http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.ru/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice purple glitter :-) I do like the W7 range :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. All my W7 are just awesome :D

      Delete
  4. wow I love this color on your nails ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like purple, in all shades and finish XD

      Delete
  5. Så himla läckert, färgen är ju perfekt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Håller med, härlig lila på egen hand och till nail art :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.