Sunday, November 30, 2014

Saran wrap in purple and black

Can't believe that it's almost December, in Sweden we "celebrate" 1st Advent today, ie. lightning the first out of four candles four Sunday's before Christmas. Do you have that or something similar where you come from, you international readers? :)

My nail art for Nail Art Sunday isn't "Christmassy" however, more like gothic nail art in my eyes, being purple and black, in a Saran Wrap nail art. And heads up, there will be a tutorial of this during this week. Also Winter Nail Art Challenge begin soon. :) Let me know what you think. :)

Looks awesome in the sun!





Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Neon Purple
Nordic Cap - NP12

18 comments:

  1. I love this combo, looks really good on your long nails Gelic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sååå otroligt läckert! Gillar färgerna väldigt mycket också. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Väldigt fint! Färgerna passar väldigt bra ihop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it is quite scary this has been a really quick year!!!

    This looks gorgeous and I love the purple and black together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I agree! and thanks, black and purple are indeed awesome.

      Delete
  5. Härlig manikyr... älskar färgkombon :)
    Och jo... igår tände vi också första ljuset :D Alltså helt otroligt att det är december redan :O
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hur coolt som helst, men fattar inte hur du gjort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hur snyggt som helst, underbar färgkombo:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow vilken galet snygg manikyr och färgkombon är perfekt

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.