Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pastel green + dark green crackle

We have all seen it several times and my pictures are a bit crappy but I just wanna say that I like it. :) I'm talking about China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint.


And the color pastel green. Anyone who have something that they associate this color with? When I see this color, some key words pop out, and that is: spring time, mint flavored things, hospital scrubs and mould. Not in the same time though.

And the "nail art" to go along.. Isadora Graffiti - Subway Green.


The few times I come around and make crackle manicures I've noticed that I often want to use the same color for base and crackle (just different nuances). I guess I imagine that it will look better like that.

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.