Thursday, September 13, 2012

Red funky french with green rhinestones and silver nail art stickers

Hi!
I've been having a cold now since one and a half week back and it is getting worse, in the same time my school projects are getting to a deadline and I'm behind. However I like to relax my self with blog related stuff so that what I'll do. =) Here I have a red funky french with nail art stickers and rhinestones. Somehow I feel that I've added to much to it and that's why I think I don't like it so much even though I really like red funky french'es.


Polishes:
Sure Promise (red)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver
3 MM green rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. turns out you don't have a GFC follow button :) can u add it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now added to the right under the archive :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.