Friday, September 28, 2012

Water marble nail art test x 2

Here I have my very first and second water marble nail art. It's the lazy kind of water marble nail art, you know, dipping all nails in the same time so the pattern becomes very random. Another thing to note is that all pictures are without top coat, so they are not shiny. =/ And another thing is that my pictures seems a bit out of focus, that's sad but I hope you forgive me for that. ;)



And the one below is from the second attempt. 
Some nails came out less nice and some of them very nice I think. I like my thumb in the upper pictures and the swirls on index and pointer at the picture right above, not together though.;) However more water marble to come and I think they improve each time :)

2 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.