Tuesday, December 18, 2012

French manicure in white and silver

Hi!
I want to show some season appropriate nail arts but I don't think I got many enough to keep it up till Christmas and I don't know if I got the time to produce them either. Will see and I'll start up with something simple. A french manicure with a thin silver line. It's classical and simple, and I like it.

What I don't like is the discoloration showing on my nails, on their way to grow out but still. I can't understand why I ever could paint my nails before without base coat. Now I always use base coat and if I'm for some reason is out I use a clear/colorless shimmer polish as a stand-in-base-coat.

Polishes used:
Gabrini Elegant (White)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver

4 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.