Thursday, December 27, 2012

Reindeer nail art

Here's my favorite nail art of this Christmas season, a reindeer  nail art with some accent nail Rudolph's. I love the contrast of the creme nail polish together with the shimmer noses, it seems like if they are glowing, especially the red one's. I just loved the whole thing and will do this again sometime! And now, picture spam! Hope you'll enjoy! :D









Polishes used:
Sure Promise (dark brown)
HM Nail Polish - Dust And Diamonds
Kleancolor - Pastel Teal
Kleancolor - Metallic Black
Kleancolor - Metallic Red
Kleancolor - Black
Kleancolor - White

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tack! :D Renarna blev så söta, längtar efter att göra om dem! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tack! :) Kan bara hålla med, saker med ögon smälter jag för. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack tack! Verkligen förtjust i dem själv också. :P

      Delete
  4. Super duper cute!! :D Love them!!
    I thought I was going to be able to make time and do this type of mani this x-mas but I ran out of time... :/
    I'll do them next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love them too, absolutely gorgeous they are! And I understand what you mean, I had a ton of other christmas nail art ideas that I wanted to try but I ran out of time, but next year..next year! ;D

      Delete
  5. Naaahhhh... Så söta:).

    Med vänlig hälsning
    /Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :D Söta små djur på naglarna kan bara inte slå fel! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.