Saturday, March 15, 2014

Flower funky french in red and pastel blue

Sorry for being a bit off lately, got a lot of things to do and don't have time for everything I want. Also a reason why no.14 with the theme flowers in the 31dnc is so late.

Basically this is a funky french in pastel blue combined with red flowers and baby blue rhinestones. I just love the combo of pastel blue and red together! :D And for the observant I've also cut my nails a bit. ;)












Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

1 MM blue rhinestones

12 comments:

  1. I love this color combination too - and of course those flowers! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :D Yea, fun to hear that it's more people with a weak spot for red and pastel blue ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the light blue colour that you used as a base to create this French manicure! Your nails look really pretty!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked this too :D

      Delete
  3. Underbara blommor, helt perfekta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelic! this flowers is amazing!
    your funky french is perfect as always =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :D I'm happy you liked it! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.