Tuesday, March 4, 2014

W7 - Green dazzle, glitter gradient funky french

Today it's green nails in the 31dnc! I decided to do this green glitter gradient funky french. W7 is a brand I really like (budget brand from the UK) but since Royal Mail went bananas I haven't ordered anything. The color of the glitter is a cold green with blue undertones (actually I think that the last photo is the most color accurate!) and the name of it is Green Dazzle. I didn't use any green base and only layered the glitter until it covered. Some how I feel like something is missing, like if this manicure would have needed something more? Like free hand nail art in black?  Rhinestones? I don't know? What do you think?







Polishes used:
W7 - Green dazzle
(and my regular base polish from Seche)


20 comments:

  1. Ah the Queen of Funky French strikes again ;-)! What a great way to wear that blingy green! I know what you mean about missing but I think your tips totally deserve to do all the talking in this mani ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. thanks! ;) Yea, maybe you're correct, the bling is bling enough :P

      Delete
  2. Läckert! Gillar den här blågröna färgen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, den är fin, annars hade det nog känts lite juligt är jag rädd.

      Delete
  3. I think it's perfect as it is. really nice glitter.
    and, as always, your french is the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that manicure
    The green sparkless look soo pretty on your nails ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, it's really a blingy nail art :D

      Delete
  5. I think it's beautiful as it is =) The color is really gorgeous! I only have one w7 polish but I really like it. Probably going to buy more hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Seems like everyone liked it as it is. :D
      I have a bunch of W7 and I really recommend them! I've never been disappointed with their formulas or anything. :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Fragrancemad.com som är englandbaserat har jag handlat från MEN (!) det var innan royal mail började på att stoppa alla paket från/till england innehållandes lack. (W7 är ju ett engelskt märke) Jag avråder alltså från att försöka.
      Ev. kan ebay vara ett alternativ... :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.