Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jelly sandwich in pink with Etude House - #4 Minnie Pink Ribbon

The title lies a bit, this is a more of a "half baked jelly sandwich".. ;) I've layered glitter beneath the jelly but I didn't put jelly on top because I liked it better like this. First pink jelly, glitter, jelly and then glitter.

The gorgeous glitter is Etude house - #4 Minnie Pink Ribbon and it was way better than I thought it would be. It has middle size white opaque circle glitter, pink and white hexagons, small hexagons in pink and white and pink and white bow (or butterfly shaped too) but also square shaped color shifting glitter which goes from blue/purple to yellow/orange (awesome!!!). The last pictures shows the color shifting the best, seems like the yellow/orange shows the best in shadow and natural light.

Can't wait to try Minnie Pink Ribbon on top of black :D







Natural light.

Check out the color shifting ;)
Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Sheer Pastel Purple (Yea, that what the bottle says, but I think it's wrong labeled and that the actual name is Sheer Pastel Pink)
Etude House -  #4 Minnie Pink Ribbon


10 comments:

  1. Its such a beautiful baby pink color. look mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I love the color shifting glitter! :D

      Delete
  2. This turned out really pretty!! Me like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo it looks so pretty! Kyaa I still have to use the Minnie polishes myself but I love to see what you did with them so thanks for the inspiration! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, I'm looking forward to see what you'll do with this polish! I really liked it anyhow and will definitely use it more times! :D

      Delete
  4. Aw, gorgeous creme polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not really creme though. One is jelly and the other is clear based with glitter :D

      Delete
  5. awesome! =)
    oh. this glitter polish is sooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I really liked this polish too! I was surprised about the color shifting glitter which I really liked :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.