Wednesday, April 22, 2015

KIKO - 656, swatch

656 is from KIKO's cupcake collection and is a pastel green texture with red and blue shredded particles in it. The base color of 656 is a very yellow toned green, but green it is, and suits for Green Wednesday! On my nails I think it sometime even looks yellow in certain lights. I needed 2 coats for it to cover and I experience it to be slow drying. The formula was good but the brush wasn't so good in my bottle (hard to explain but like a broom, too big even for my wide nails, see pic below). Otherwise I like KIKO's other brushes. Anyhow, I like this. I'm all about matte textures and I think the shredded particles in this looks really cool.








Bought in a KIKO store for sale at 1 euro.

20 comments:

  1. I really like the color(s) but this kind of matte and "dry" finish is not really my kind of poison. Really nice color though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, i guess that they aren't for everyone :D

      Delete
  2. Oooooooohhhhh!!! I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. häftigt lack ,snygg färg , detta skulle jag vilja testa!=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är toppen! Glad att jag lyckades hitta den och att den dessutom var på rea.

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing. :-D I know I've been drooling over these for a while! hard to get Kiko in Scotland though :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! It's really cool! Yea.. that's too bad.. The whole island is pretty solid closed for liquid shipping, so it's hard to get it sent too.. :/

      Delete
  5. The color is really cool! I have a similar polish (forgot which brand though) and I think it's such a cool texture ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this is a cool texture! I know more brands have had this..Both P2, Nails inc (I think), LOOK nails, Eva mosaic and so on.

      Delete
  6. Mmm lo tengo, me parece perfeeecto! para primavera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ser ju jätte häftigt ut och färgen är såå fin

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.