Thursday, April 30, 2015

NCC presents; recreating member designs; "recreation nail art" inspired by Hey Darling Polish!

I'm slow this month, pushing it to the last day but here is my fourth and last manicure for the "Recreating member designs" which has been the theme for April. This look is inspired by Hey Darling Polish!'s manicure where she recreated one of her own early manicures. I decided to add some green at the bottom of my nail art and I also made my version matte. But something feels wrong..I'm not so happy with this, I much prefer Hey Darling Polish!'s version and I also guess this might be a manicure which looks better on shorter nails? Or at least super shiny because it reminds me of something fruity. :)








Polishes and materials used:
KIKO - 851

R de L Young - Coconut Milk
Essence Satin Matte top coat
Essence - Have Fun
Essence - Wild White Ways

Black Rhinestones in 3MM and 2MM (with oil slick)


12 comments:

  1. tycker det är snyggt!men jag är inte alls hemma på nailart får liksom aldrig till det!!men det är roligt att kika på dina naglar=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :) Du får börja testa med något enkelt :)

      Delete
  2. What an amazing mani, I like those studs. I remember them from before :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yea, they've been used a couple of times now. XD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yea, I like the oil slick stones XD

      Delete
  4. Those stones are very attractive and used well in this design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like them, they are so fun to use in different nail art's and really edge nail art up!

      Delete
  5. Tycker det ser jätte häftigt ut

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.