Monday, April 27, 2015

P2 - Blueberry Dots, swatch

Blueberry Dots is the blue pastel texture from P2's Crisp Color collection, which I showed you bottles from. Blueberry Dots has dark blue and red shredded particles reminding about KIKO's cupcake collection. The blue shade is quite "blueberry and milk" reminding, ie a blue with a hint of red in it. All photos are in natural light, except the last which is with flash. The flash photo shows the color slightly better, while the other show the matte textured finish much better. The formula was great, I only needed two coats and I experienced the drying time to be quick for a texture, like 20 min? Very easy removal too. This is also my contribution to Blue Monday. :)








With flash.

2.45 euro at DM.

20 comments:

  1. Jättefint lack! Exakt som blåbär med mjölk! Och de röda prickarna kan vara kärnorna från blåbären! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, så sant som det är sagt! Utmärkt tolkning av lacket ;D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, ja, antar att det inte är för alla :D Matt och pastelligt + texturen liksom.

      Delete
  3. Det ser riktigt intressant ut :) Häftigt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag gillar det! :)
    Tack för att du var med på blå måndag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tycker de här lacken ser så himla läckra ut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag är jätteglad att de finns tillgängliga för mig. De är kul och lite udda samtidigt :)

      Delete
  6. Seriously gorgeous. I do love textures like this :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.