Sunday, April 26, 2015

R de L Young - Two Face, swatch

This is a duochrome polish going from bright cold toned purple, to bright warm toned purple and all the way to brown. I just love this polish, other duochromes with brown color shifts can easily look "dirty", but this one never does, probably because the purple base color is so bright. The shifts are also easy to see and this looks great in any lights. Also I just love R de L Young's flat rounded brush and the formula was awesome. I needed 2 coats and I can only recommend it!  <3









I love the flat wide brush! Some of you has asked me how I get such a clean and even line close to the cuticles and it SO much simpler when the brushes are like this.

9 ML bottle and 1,3 euro at Rossman.

12 comments:

  1. Åh det här var nåt i min smak, såååå snygg. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsigt! Påminner om Deborah Lippman Private Dancer och Revlon Chroma Chameleon Tanzanite (som är en dupe för DLPD). Gillar också den typen av penslar även om jag ändå lyckas strula till både kanter och nagelband. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, precis! Du har koll! CG har ju också en, men den är inte lika fin som denna, i mitt tycke.

      Delete
  3. Looks fab :-D I cannot resist polish likes this :-D I must have many like this and goodness knows how many Peridot dupes lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, just like me then... For some reason I just get grabbing them XD Of course there is a peridot dupe for this which I also grabbed the same time..

      Delete
  4. Jättesnyggt! Har aldrig hört talas om märket, men det verkar intressant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det är superfint. Så kul att ha möjlighet att testa massa okänt här :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.