Tuesday, April 21, 2015

P2 mini haul

P2 is a brand I've mentioned a couple of times here, it's sold through a german drog store called DM.

P2 have a bunch of regular polishes, like cremes and shimmers but they also have seasonal LE polishes. Below are their new creme textures in 8 shades. They're reminding a lot about KIKO's cupcake collection, however since I only got the green KIKO I can only compare that one and looking at the bottles they look like dupe´s. Also the pink, and the left orange shade look suspiciously similar when I compare pictures. However, I don't care since this means more chances for cool polishes. :D


Below are the ones I decided to buy from the bunch, the green, the blue, the purple and the yellow. Maybe I'll end up buying the rest too.. the brown is for example so fugly I might end up getting that too.. XD I also picked out some super-LE's from P2 too, which is some matte spring glitter polishes.


And here's some closeups (same order as above) :


What do you think about this creme texture trend? :)

23 comments:

  1. se fina ut på bilderna!!ska bli spännande o se hur det blir på naglarna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh vilka fina lack! Ser fram emot att se hur de ser ut på naglarna! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bottles look so pretty!! I don't know how these would look on the nails, but I am very curious now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I'll try them today! :D They're probably very similar to KIKOs cupcake collection if you've seen that :D

      Delete
  4. Ska bli intressant att se dessa på naglarna sen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post as always :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing. They are the kinda polishes I like :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I think we have often like the same types of polishes! haha lol :D

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried the texture polishes yet but I loooove the new LE with those top coats! They are so pretty, I got all 4 of them xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Looking forward seeing you use them too :D I'm really stoked on trying them!

      Delete
  8. Vilka söta flaskor, lacken ser spännande ut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, visst är dom! Kommer snart inlägg med dom :D Alla 5 testade XD

      Delete
  9. Åh de ser jättespännande ut! Ska bli kul att se :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japp, testat dom nu så kommer inlägg så småningom! :D

      Delete
  10. Det här är inte alls min favorit, men jag gillade inte KIKOs kollektion heller :) För mig så måste sand/texturlack i princip ha glitter för att vara bärbara. Men det är skönt att alla inte tycker likadant!
    Sen sörjer jag alltid att det inte finns DM i Schweiz, gillar många av P2s specialkollektioner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mjo, det är helt klart lack som man antingen älskar eller hatar känns det som.
      Mjo DM är riktigt bra, Rossman är också en favorit hos mig. Tycker att de allt kunnat finnas i sverige också..Tidigare har ju monopolet hindrat apotek, men inte längre.. :P

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.