Friday, April 3, 2015

Nicole By OPI - Gone Wishin', swatch

This polish has tiny glitter in metallic blue and warm toned purple in a clear base. I first tried using it on it's own but that didn't work so well so I gave up, took a coat of a black creme and then used 3 coats to achieve this look. I wanted the glitter to be really dense but it could definitely work with just 1-2 coats too. I like the look even though it's not a favorite. In the pictures I got 1 coat of tc but I realize that I should have used 2, because the surface is still somewhat "gritty". What do you think about the glitter? And what do you think about the bottle of the NOPI's?







Bought in Walmart in Canada. Think it was 5-6 CAD.

Oh and we will have guests this weekend but I'll try schedule some posts. Hopefully I will have some time off in the evening for "me-time". :)

14 comments:

  1. I love this polish <3 It's so beautiful! But it'd be awesome if this was the way it looked without the black underneath ;) I don't really like the bottle of Nicole by OPI polishes, they don't really fit well in my polish rack =/
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the glitter combo is gorgeous! :D No, and the bottles are SO hard to hold and pose.. haha XD

      Delete
  2. Blew my mind away :D the glitter is very interesting mix of purple and blue (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, this glitter color combo is stunning!

      Delete
  3. ÅH! Ser supersnyggt ut! :)
    Jag vet inte om jag gillar den där flaskformen, men framför allt tycker jag att märket ska säljas i Sverige..

    Jag ska göra jämförelser på lacken i helgen tänkte jag, så håll utkik :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja märket är ju toppen, men flaskan är ju jättesvår att hålla i när man fotar ;) De verkas inte så sugen att säljas speciellt många platser, enda stället i amerika de säljs på är walmart.. :/

      Delete
  4. Åh hjälp så otroligt snyggt :) Vill ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är inte dumt alls! Sett att flera kedjor har liknande detta. :P

      Delete
  5. It looks really stunning here too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fint glitter! Synd att det behövdes så många lager bara.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.