Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kleanclor Pastel Teal, swatches

This is another Pastel from Kleancolor, this time Pastel Teal. It's basically a light blue with a hint of green in it, making it teal. Normally I'm not that in to teal polishes, but this one is so bright even though it's teal so I really like it!


Pastel Blue, which I showed you yesterday demanded two coats. For this one I also used two, but on my index and middle finger I used two thick coats and on my ring and pinkie I used two thin coats. As you can see I should have used three coats on them. For this time it didn't matter since I used it for a nail art. but still good to know.
Another thing, doesn't the bottle looks a lot more blue than on the nails? Weird ha? On the nails it looks correct on my screen at least. :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like it too and I'm not a teal fan, that must mean that it's awesome, right right? ;D

      Delete
  2. Är så nyfiken: är det dina egna naglar, eller har du förlägningar? I så fall, av vad?
    Jag har ganska nyligen gjort nagelförlängningar i gele som du kanske sett.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skumt, din kommentar har av någon jättekonstig anledning blivit flaggad som skräppost så det är först nu jag sett den!!! :-O Svarar på den i alla fall, nä de är mina egna naglar. ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.