Monday, January 7, 2013

Kleancolor - Pastel Blue, swatch

Why not a blue monday? Mrs Data has something called blue monday so I figured I'll participate with a pastel blue from Kleancolor.
I really like this blue shade and can't get enough of it. As it is a pastel it get streaky after one coat but evens out after the second one.
 Kleancolor has really impressed me with their pastels, and yes I got the other ones as well.. ;)
Hope you liked this. If you haven't a pastel blue already I can really recommend this one.

6 comments:

  1. Blått är verkligen vackert. Jag har inte några pasteller från KC, faktiskt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan bara hålla med. Jag tycker de är trevliga men antar att du har pasteller i massor iaf. ;)

      Delete
  2. Påminner mig om China Glaze For Audrey :) Ett riktigt måste i varje nagellacknörds samling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Och ändå så har jag inte For Audrey. En sån skam, men går att åtgärda och då jag har så ska färg-jämföra dem! ;)

      Delete
  3. Det var en vårig och fin blå färg! Äger inget Kleancolor ännu...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, visst är den! :D Finns många trevliga och billiga kleancolor som du borde testa ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.