Friday, January 18, 2013

Zebra pattern french manicure

Good morning!
When you read this it's scheduled but I'm non the less awake but at school. Today is actually my first day in school since before Christmas. Well, I've been working with school related stuff during my holiday but still. I can only imagine how tired I will be tomorrow today getting up at 7 instead of 10-11..

Enough rambling.. on to nail art. A zebra funky french with a silver line.

 If you look closely this is from when my nails where discolored, but naa..don't look that closely please.. ;)
Polishes used:
Gabrini Elegant (White)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black

10 comments:

  1. I'm not looking close ;)

    I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a cool mani! :D
    And I didn't see any discolour at all, just beautiful zebra tips ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, tittar inte nära, det var häftigt. Skulle vilja våga mig på det där mönstret. Snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag tycker du ska testa! Är lättare än man tror att göra zebrastreck, speciellt med fine liner. ;P

      Delete
  4. I like this mani a lot! I will definitely have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, please try if you haven't tried it before. It's simpler than it looks and you got all of your fine liners which is awesome for zebra stripes! :D

      Delete
  5. Snyggt med zebratippar! Hoppas du hade en bra skoldag. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, jag gillar zebramönster. :) Ja, den gick förvånansvärt bra att gå upp och hålla sig vaken genom dagen. Hade en viktig presentation som gick galant. :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.