Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 12; Colored stripes on gray

Hi, we've arrived to day 12 which is striped nails. Since I realized how much I love gray and popping colors on top I decided for some free hand stripes (first I was thinking of striping tape). I wanted to keep the whole thing some what minimalistic so I only made the stripes on the tip and also diagonal to make it more interesting. At the end I realized that I wanted to spice it up with some rhinestones at the accent. I also hope the gray looks gray on your screens too because when I looked at it in my cellphone they looked more purple than gray, here they look as they should though.
Hope you'll like this!







Polishes used:
Sure Promise (pink)
L.A. Art Deco - Sky Blue
Kleancolor - Concrete Gray

9 comments:

  1. Your lines are so straight, you must have such steady hands. I really love the design as well, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That blue polish, Sky Blue has such an awesome brush and the polish formula is great, that seriously helps a lot when making thin lines! And I also try moving my hand instead of the brush if you know what I mean. :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look Gelic, When I first saw this I I could have believed you used tape to get it so neat! I really love the colours contrasting with the grey, Beautifully done! :) Hope your having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm happy you liked it! :D I really falled in love with the gray + color thing and I wouldn't be surprised if more of that will come up during this challenge and in the future. I really like gray in combination with colors! :) Hope you too are having a great weekend! :P

      Delete
  3. Beautiful (: i never thought we can do so much mani in grey. Brilliant (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I really like gray, it really complement and almost enhance the colors and makes them pop! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.