Friday, September 6, 2013

31DC2013 Day 4; Green manicure with a green french tip

Hi! I didn't have the time to schedule last night and then this morning I had to eat breakfast first but now you're going to get today's post. And as you probably have noticed I've started doing this challenge and the prompt of today is green. Maybe you think this nail art is too simple but I actually thought that it looked elegant like this in it's own simpleness and I didn't want to ad anything more. I also really like this two shades of green together!








Polishes used:
Depend - Nr. 260
Depend - Nr.  (the olive green tip)

10 comments:

  1. Den där mörkgröna som du använt som bas tycker jag var superfin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii.. trodde att jag svarade men internet försvann med den! Tycker också att den mörkgröna är underbar, sådär "tecknad" färg på granar och skog och känns även lite militärfärgad. Kommer ett eget inlägg till den sen dessutom, men jag var verkligen imponerad av depend här! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh, vad snyggt det var! Ser nästan ut som en liten guldkant på nageln!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! I love a French any day - but of course not plain but with creams or glitters or textureds!!! Your combination is so sophisticated and edgy - awesome!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figured that too, I really liked this combination, it feels neutral but green and somehow very sophisticated! :)

      Delete
  4. Du, jag gillade det här jättemycket. Så rent och enkelt och stiligt liksom. Snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, oftast brukar jag köra med "mer" på naglarna men det är ju sjukt snyggt med enkla saker som denna också som variation. Enkelt brukar ju ofta kännas stilrent! :D

      Delete
  5. Det här var görsnyggt! Less is more ibland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag kände också så denna gång! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.