Tuesday, September 10, 2013

31DC2013 Day 8; Metallic needle dragging nail art

Can't believe that it's day 8 in this challenge, time really flies! :D And by now I'm back home to my home town and I'm a bit late with this post which actually where made while I was at my parents house. Anyhow, today's prompt is metallic nails and I took two metallic polishes and mixed them with black, all done with the needle dragging techique. A tutorial of it can be found in the new tab section called "Tutorial" above the post. I'm not overly content with this, metallic nail polish could be presented better, however it still looks kinda fun.






Polishes used:
China Glaze - Emotion
China Glaze - Sci-Fi
ZTIZ nail polish (black)

19 comments:

  1. I've never tried this technique before :) It's an interesting design you have here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D You should try it, it's really easy when one get the hang of it! :D

      Delete
  2. Snygga färger tillsammans, gillar det diffusa i denna manikyren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du gillade det, tänkte att det kanske blev för diffust först.

      Delete
  3. Crazy beautifulllll!! I love this, it reminds me of stone marble. It looks incredibly classy and fancy. I've never tried the technique before but it looks like you have it mastered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you liked it? :D Thank's!
      You should really try it out, I've made a tutorial of it and it's really easy too, promise! ;)

      Delete
  4. Vilken underbar nail art! Sååå coolt. Och dina bilder är sååå stora och fina nu!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag har försökt att stora upp dem nu och det har verkligen blivit bättre. :D

      Delete
  5. Ganska fräsigt tycker jag! :)
    Jag har nominerat dig till en blog award!
    http://enmammasnaglar.blogg.se/2013/september/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket för båda! Alltid kul med uppskattning. Och jag som nyss fick blog-your-heart-out-awarden och gjorde den här på bloggen för bara ett tag sen..

      Delete
  6. Suuuuupersnyggt!!! Lite art deco möter 80-talet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Oh, en kul tolkning! :D Själv så "bara gjorde jag".. haha :D

      Delete
  7. Yayyyy soooo spacey - I would call it abstract marble look, or what one of those intentionally crumpled sils could look like and all the time it is still a very delicate look!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Interesting way of putting it! Anyhow, cool you liked it! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.