Saturday, September 14, 2013

31DC2013 Day 13; Fox nail art

Oh my, what is this? A second post? Yes, it is, maybe you've seen that I'm a bit ahead with this challenge hence that I mostly schedule all posts early in the morning, because believe me, I'm not up that early! ;) And since I don't mind catching up the dates (since I started this some days behind) you'll now get day 13, which is animal print. I didn't want to do the regular (leopard spots or zebra stripes which I btw adore) and I really wanted to challenge my self with something different. Then I saw this amazingly cute fox nail art on pinterest and decided to make my own take on it. Which meant that I cartooned it a bit..haha And I hope you understand how I interpret animal print and fox. A fox really don't have a print per ce, but still with the color and white tipped tail it's still impossible to not interpret it as a fox. Oh well, you get the picture. And yea, I think this is simply so cute and lovely! <3


I actually made a very subtle gradient with the white and the blue which is barely visible in the pics. The rest is done with a dotting tool and fine liner.




Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Kleancolor - Black
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - Mango
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

35 comments:

  1. Awww, that's soo cute *-* Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Tack! Blev nöjd själv också, riktigt sött blev det! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. that was the most unusual "animal print" on my news page today =)))

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, yea I figured so! ;) I guessed most people would do zebra or leopard spots ;D

      Delete
  4. Riktigt sött! Lite avis på detaljerna. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Är egentligen enklare än vad man tror om man har rätt "verktyg" och en bunt med tålamod! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank's! It sure is an awesome design, the one who came up with it must have been very creative! I'm just happy I found it and could make it with my style. :D

      Delete
  6. Supersöt liten räv och snyggt jobb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! En bunt med tålamod och sen var det klart. Eller tålamod, en bunt med lite avslappnande terapi typ.. haha :D

      Delete
  7. Åh, så fint - fantastiskt! Vill också ha det så på naglarna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du gillade det! Du får testa att göra det du med!

      Delete
  8. This. is. ADORABLE!!! Wow! Such a cute design, and you did it so well! I love everything about it, from the adorable little foxy to the cute paw prints, to the gradient, to the awesome contrast between the sky blue and orange polishes. I really love this. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Oh, it feels like if you've read my mind on how I thought about it to every little detail! :D It's always fun to get feedback! <3

      Delete
  9. Very cute! I love the fox on the blue base color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Så sött! Fler rävar till folket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja definitivt! Mer rävar, jag kan absolut tänka mig att göra't fler gånger! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.