Thursday, September 26, 2013

31DC2013 Day 26; Pink burberry nail art with gradient

Today in the 31 day challenge the theme is inspired by a pattern, and there's a lot of cool patterns but there was one pattern I've been wanting to try for awhile and that's the Burberry pattern. Now days I don't interpret the pattern with only luxury since it's on everything fake, however I like the pattern it self. To spice things up a bit I chose to make a gradient of the "base color" with pink and the original beige. I think the effect of that came out cool, other than that I just painted the rest with fine liners. Enjoy! :)








Polishes used:
needme PARIS Nail Polish (beige)
needme PARIS Nail Polish (pink)
BK nail art color (white)
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red

Do you interpret this pattern (or any high luxury brand pattern) with only luxury or are you like me and feels that it has got a bit washed out? Did you like this pink and beige gradient version of it? :)

21 comments:

  1. Älskar Burberry, och du har verkligen lyckats tolka deras mönster. Så snyggt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du gillade min variant av mönstret.

      Delete
  2. I love this Gelic! Such a great job, the lines are so sharp and you got a wonderful effect with the gradient. I don't associate this pattern with luxury at all. Maybe with casual elegance, but not at all with luxury. I mean this is a pattern you'll find in a business class airplane cabin, but not on the red-carpet, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! I'm glad you liked it, it took some time to do with all the lines. And I see we're on the same page talking about the pattern, exactly like that I feel too. :D

      Delete
  3. Du är verkligen så sjukt duktig på nailart. Jättefint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job, Girly! The pattern looks absolutely flawless and the gradient underneath really adds something special to it. Your incredibly skilled when it come to using fineliner's, your line work is always perfect :D I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi! I wanted to do something different but still close to the original pattern and I happy that the gradient worked with it. And you're too kind! The fine liners nail art polishes really helps making the lines, they would be less straight with a brush and regular polish!

      Delete
  5. Love <3 I love the gradient and the lines are perfect :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cool you liked it! I really liked the gradient in it too, i looks like the original but with a twist. :D

      Delete
  6. Absolut jättesnyggt och verkligen bra mönsteråtergivning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag använde givetvis en bild att kolla på! ;)

      Delete
  7. Very impressive, and I love the pink parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! D Yea, I figured that it would look a bit cooler with pink :D

      Delete
  8. Vilket jobb du har lagt ner! Fantastiskt fint :) Påminner verkligen om Burberry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute pattern! Great job on getting such nice clean lines! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! With a steady hand and thin brushed fine liners it was possible to get the lines some what clean. :)

      Delete
  10. I love this pattern! Like you said, I think the gradient you did for the base added a cool effect to the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, fun that you and others thought so too :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.