Monday, September 30, 2013

31DC2013 Day 30; Pink panther nail art

Today's prompt is inspired by a tutorial and my choice was something made by LOVE4NAILS and if you haven't heard of her, she makes awesome youtube tutorials of different nail art on her long beautiful nails. I've followed her for at least 5 years and her videos was probably what inspired me to continue and learn how to do proper nail art. My choice fell on her quite new pink panther nail art tutorial which I've included at the bottom of this post. I did some changes and didn't follow the tutorial 100%, for example mine is done with polish and she has made her version with acrylics.. I like my result (I mean it's possible to see that it's the pink panther) but it's quite obvious that her version is much more realistic. My favorite part of this nail art is actually the nails with the paws, they're so cute.. haha :D







Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Nordic Cap - NP12
Viva La Diva - 51
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
HM Matte Top Coat
Kleancolor - Neon Pink
Kleancolor Pastel Pink

22 comments:

  1. Åhhh så härlig nail art. Diggar ju Rosa Pantern. Tycker du lyckats kanonbra! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh så snyggt! Gillar valet av neonrosa, det sticker verkligen ut ordentligt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag hade ingen bra mellanrosa så bestämde mig att den neonrosa skulle funka och det blev riktigt bra. :P

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh. beyond perfect. Totally love the pink panther :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! :D Yes, it's such a fun character! :D

      Delete
  4. I like your version more. it's more coloful. and with matte finish it just look perfect!
    (damn, I forgot that I've opened LOVE4NAILS page in other tab... her voice out of nowhere scared me to death right now)
    and, wow! you're a really good artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! :D You're too cute! :D I also liked that it became more colorful..

      haha..I hate when that happens! Always freak me out! :D

      Delete
    2. me? lol. I like neon pink - that's it! =)

      lol. it's the scariest thing ever - voice out of nowhere =)))))))))))

      Delete
    3. Then you'll like w.42, I will be joining a week-challenge in pink in benefit for breast cancer and I'll be showing plenty of pink (much neon because that's the best pink in my opinion;)) If you want you can join it too, it's open for anyone and it's free to join all days or just the one's you feel like and the only demand is that it is pink nail polish swatch or pink nail art. :D

      Delete
  5. omg this pink polish is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's really vibrant! And the best part is that the polish was so frickin' cheap! :D

      Delete
  6. Såååå snyggt gjort! Wow! Sjunger rosa pantern sången nu! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink panther looks amazing! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, you did such a great job! I love the paw prints and the panther looks spot on! :) Your very talented Miss Gelic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Fun you liked it, I really much enjoyed making it too :D

      Delete
  9. That is so cute I should pay you to do my nails.

    Faye

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.