Saturday, September 28, 2013

31DC2013 Day 28; Swiss flag cross stitch nail art

Today it is inspired by a flag, which in my opinion is the least fun amongst the inspired by selection, since I'm doing the Where in the world-challenge I made sure that I'd pick a flag of a country not appearing in the list of that challenge. I also remembered that Natalia from Polished Polyglot thought it was sad that neither of her home country or living country was in the list so I figured that I would chose either one of them. I went for the flag of Switzerland and got inspired by the  white cross on red background and the decided to keep it simple but still fun with two accent nails with a cross stitch pattern. As you might remember I made cross stitch pattern for day no. 7 too and I think the result was better that time, I felt a bit shakier this time making the cross and thats never a good thing. I also realized that I must purchase more red polishes, apparently this is my only bright red(!) in my whole collection..








Polishes used:
ZTIZ nail polish (red)
BK nail art color (white fine liner)

19 comments:

  1. Jag gillar det också! Enkelt och snyggt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, va kul! :D Enkelt kan ju också vara bra ibland :D

      Delete
  2. it's funny thing with red polishes - you always think that you had enough of them... but then you try to find proper red in your collection, you understand that you need more reds!
    (lol, maybe other girls has the same problem with clothes)

    I like this pattern! looks like cross-stitch! really cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I agree with you! I thought I at least had a couple of them but they all turned out to be more dark colored red, almost wine red or to the brown, which didn't fit the bright color of the Swiss flag. I'm thinking of buying CG - Hey Sailor the next time I'll order. :P

      And thanks! ;)

      Delete
    2. I had the same problem with red polish when I tried to make Laboutin nails... so, the same in here - next time shopping for reds! =)

      Delete
    3. Haha.. weird.. Now I've at least bought one more red creme :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det är dumt att komplicera till det, ibland funkar ju det enkla också! :P

      Delete
  4. I love this look! That red color is stunning too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it looked beautiful combined with the red! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, bright red is awesome, and I can't understand why I've neglected them so much! Much do something about it. ;)

      Delete
  6. Härligt med rött. Minimalistiskt. Snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, minimalistiskt minst sagt, man måste ju få göra det enkelt för sig ibland också, det kan ju ibland vara det snyggaste. :P

      Delete
  7. Hi my sweet Gelic - so sorry to never having commented, time is running through my typing fingers :-S! As for todays mani: Hopp Schwyz!!! I am born and bred Swiss living close to Basel and your sweet consideration warmed my heart!!! I love your cross stitch nailart!!! Thank you for thinking of us Swiss Bloggers - why I didn't participate - I am totally unable to do ANY nailart - LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh, things are like that for everyone! One must prioritize what's most important ans sometime that isn't the blog or reading, commenting other people's blog. :)
      Oh, how fun you liked it! Thanks! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.