Sunday, September 1, 2013

Graphical circuit nail art in black and white

Nail Art Sunday at Lelack and this week we have the first pre-determined theme sine summer's vacation. The theme for this Sunday is "circuit". In normal cases I would have gone for the classical green one, however now and since like a week I've been visiting my parents and I rarely have that many of my own nail polishes with me since my mom have at least 50 that I can play around with during my stay. However, the color amount and fine liners aren't as many as my own stash and when I thought about it I realized that I wanted to do a black and white nail art for this. I do love black and white nail arts! Below you'll see one of my inspiration images even though I simplified mine heavily.

source
 And this is what I translated it to;


 And yes, this I had to match with a real and green circuit..haha :D


Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
ZTIZ nail polish (white)
ZTIZ nail polish (black)

21 comments:

  1. Gosh you managed to make this theme look like a Cartoon!!!! I just love it!!!! When I heard this weeks topic I thought this is very difficult and you found such a perfect way to individualize!!! Have a lovely Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Well, I thought it was difficult too, until I made this. But honestly I had to remake the whole thing because when I was thinning a thick nail polish acetone pored over my nails and smudged the whole thing! XD On the other hand everything was better the second time ;)
      A lovely sunday to you too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you did it black and white! It looks so cool that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figured that it would cool and so it did! :D

      Delete
  3. Riktigt snyggt! jag gillar verkligen svartvit nailart. Själv kör jag på en klassisk grön tolkning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag gillar det med, känns så krispigt och fräscht på något vis! :D Ska genast in och spana på din tolkning då! :D

      Delete
  4. Så läcker det blev i svartvitt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Jag gillade också den i svartvit! :D

      Delete
  5. Det är verkligen supersnyggt! Himla duktig du är med nail art! Jag gav upp direkt tanken på att försöka frihandsrita raka streck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Äsch, med ett bra nail art lack med bra pensel och bra formula så går det ganska bra att dra raka streck. Jag drar handen och inte penseln, då brukar det gå lättare att dra raka streck.

      Delete
  6. Svart och vitt är snyggt och kan sällan slå fel:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kjempekult! Tenk om det hadde fantes stempler med det øverste motivet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det hade varit kanon! Fast vem vet, det kanske finns?! :D

      Delete
  8. Svart och vitt är så nedrans snyggt! Bra tolkning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :D Svart o vitt är verkligen toppen ihop!

      Delete
  9. Vad coolt! En ritning av ett kretskort! :D Svart och vitt är fantastiskt ihop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul att du gillade det. Ja, svart och vitt är en superbra kombo, känns som att det nästan aldrig går fel! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.