Monday, September 14, 2015

2015 31DC2015 - Day 14; pink rose nails

This is actually my first try with roses even though I showed the black and white first. But since they had a dotted base they went to dots and today the prompt is flowers and her I go with my pink roses.

It's basically just freehand with polishes again. Not going some something realistic, more like a painted version of roses. The base color is quite boring on it's own but looks remarkable similar to a clay pot. I'm actually super happy with this one. :) Hope you'll like it too!







I forgot to photograph the polishes I used for this. Except my matte top coat...

But, Polishes used (of which I remember):
Manhattan (the base)
Essence - Bejios De Brazil
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby pink
KIKO - 843, swatch here
R de L Young - White
Essence satin matte top coat



13 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.