Friday, September 4, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 4; green - Green drip drop nails

Here's my green nails for the 31 day challenge. As a base I used an El Corazon Polish (swatch here) and matched it up with some green dripping. I really like this nail art type, and a funny thing is that I had such problems with it 2 years ago, but now it's feels simple, even on both hands (even if cindy always will be less good). Hope you like it too. :)










Polishes used:
El Corazon - Bloggers - BL-5, Alla, Alla nails (swatch here)

Essence -
R de L young - Black



Also I'd like to make a shout out to some of my blogger friends joining; Traces Of Polish and My Nail Polish Online. Also you'll find them and more people in the inlinkz below. Also a big thank you to Chalkboardsnails for hosting this challenge. <3


22 comments:

  1. Åh jag tycker det är sååå coolt och läckert med droppmanikyrer. Din är superfin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, blev jättenöjd med denna gröna:)

      Delete
  2. Wow these are amazing!! At first I actually thought they were 3D from use of gel!! Great nail art there!! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The best grade ever for a nail art <3

      Delete
  3. These are fun! Pretty glitter polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the base polish on here. And with the drips it reminds me of matcha flavored ice cream! Or pistachio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, me too, a fav of mine. And yea, dripping always remind me of ice cream too XD

      Delete
  5. What a great mani, it so does look like ice cream :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så läckert och färgerna är fantastiska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja grönt är en favo så denna är gillar jag!

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.