Wednesday, September 23, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 23; Green Lantern nail art

Today I'm inspired by a movie and that is the Green Lantern. To be honest I haven't seen the actual movie yet (somehow it feels like the green lantern never has been hyped in sweden? That includes comics and movie) but those of you who have seen it, was it worth it? The reason I did choose it was to also be able to also take part in Karin's Green Wednesday which I've sadly been forced to neglect most parts during this challenge.

Anyhow, the base in a neon saran wrap jelly sandwich, yup you heard it right and I will show pictures alone of it when it this challenge is over. ;) And then I freehanded the rest with black polish, striping polish and a dotting tool. I decided to make the symbol with the negative space method and I much liked the result. :)








Polishes used:
Beauty Women - Monster Mash
Essence - Love Is In The Air, swatch here 
Essence - Black Is Back
R de L Young - Black



20 comments:

  1. Grönt och svart är alltid fint ihop-och nej, Green Lantern/Gröna Lyktan har nog alltid varit en obskyr superhjälte i Sverige =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Och ja då var det som jag misstänkte då, det har mest pratats om honom i amerikanska serier, som TBBT osv,annars hade jag nog inte vetat om "honom" lika bra. :D

      Delete
  2. jättefin kombo!!jag har inte heller sett filmen!!vet knappt vem lyktan är...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Nä det är det nog få som vet i sverige. :D

      Delete
  3. Har aldrig heller sett Green Lantern, men väldigt snygg manikyr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is such an awesome manicure Gelic, I love what you did to the green color it looks like it had depth in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure! The colors are so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm such a geek and I love this mani. Seriously awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snyggt! Grönt och svart är en jäkligt bra kombo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah så härlig manikyr :D
    Jag såg filmen för någon tid sedan (mest för att en av mina favoritskådisar Ryan Reynolds spelar Lyktan) och för att min fästman är en rätt stor nörd och det smittar av sig på mig så vi ser alltid på alla möjliga superhjälte filmer (eller filmer baserade på spel/comics etc) :D
    Ser SÅ framemot Deadpool :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.