Monday, September 7, 2015

2015 31DC2015 - Day 7; b&w - cartoon inspired black and white paw nail art

Today it's the black and white theme for 31 day challenge, a theme which is a favorite of mine. I also choose to combine this for the pet theme in the Nail Challenge Collaborative. In my mind I see this as cat paws or dog paws. I wanted to make it quite clean and abstract so I did free hand paws in a straight line rather than "swirly". Also did a reverse accent nail on each hand. :)












Polishes used:
Dance Legend Matte top coat
R De L Young - Black

R De L Young -White
Essence - Black Is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways




13 comments:

  1. I'm definitly thinking about doing some paws for this month challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, paws are simple but still very cute and fun, that's was I was thinking when I did them at least. :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! Paws is always a hit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, one could never go wrong with them. :P

      Delete
  3. Cute mani, I love the paw prints and the contrast in the white and black :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yea, b&w makes perfect contrast to each other. :P

      Delete
  4. Tassar är ju så gulligt och svart/vitt är ju aldrig fel heller så verkligen en lyckad nailart :) gillart skarpt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superfin design! Passar jättebra med inramningen också, måste komma ihåg att man kan göra så själv också ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paws are such a cute idea and I love the comic outlines! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.