Wednesday, September 9, 2015

2015 31DC2015 - Day 9; rainbow - WTF? - 07, swatch and nail art

Overly excited but this might be one of my favorites from the polishes Lakobotan gave me. It is neon square glitters in blue, green, yellow, orange and pink in a clear base. 07 is very glitter dense and 1 coat could have been enough but I went on with 2 coats which is what you see below. I used a white base and sadly I see that the clear base is slightly yellow toned or the neon pigments has discolored it. This wouldn't have been noticeable unless I'd used another color as a base or if I would have skipped the accent. However I decided to make accent nails with square metal studs in the same neon colors. Overall I'm super happy with this. It really looks like sprinkle on a cake!

And yes, this is also my rainbow nails for the 31dc2015, and sure my "rainbow" isn't complete in colors, I guess that it's 9 colors in an actual rainbow. Here we're missing out on purple and red, but on the other hand rainbows aren't flourecently neon either. ;)



  







Polishes and materials used:
Essence - Wild White Ways
WTF? - 07

Neon square metal studs, bought from ebay.



16 comments:

  1. Jag kollade och det är nio, men jag tycker att dina naglar är superhärliga ändå =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilket gladlack! Superfint, gillar verkligen accenten till det.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, visst är det! :D clowner och kalas eller strössel på en kaka, såna lack är aldrig fel. :D

      Delete
  3. Wow ;-) This "WTF?" lacquer is really great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing mani. That glitter is awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh det här var en riktigt glad och snygg nailart :) gillas

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love that WTF? Polish. Very fun manicure :D

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.