Monday, September 21, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 21; NCC presents; The color of the ocean and fishes nail art

Today is a triple day nail art wise. 31 day challenge has the theme inspired by a color and today is also Blue Monday. So I decided to make something blue and of course that also was a fit for the Nail Challenge collaborative theme inspired by pets. I've always wanted cute and colorful little fishes in a fish tank but it has never happened so far.

In my nails it's not clear if the fishes are in a tank or the ocean and to be honest I don't think the particular fish I choose Is possible to have as a pet? But I've always loved the looks of the Longfin Bannerfish so I decided to make them anyhow. A pet I've always wanted to have. :P

What you see is a subtle and maybe too seamless (?) gradient in two blue shades, a black and blue glitter gradient and freehanded little fishes. Hope you'll like them. :)








Polishes used:
Dance Legend satin matte top coat
Fanatica - 408
Fanatica - 824
Beauty Women - Cornflower
Essence - Black Is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways

Essence - Love Is In The Air, swatch here
R de L Young - Black
R de L Young - White 




 

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Gelic that's an amazing mani you've created :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are great! I absolutely love the fish you've done, they are so fab!
    Ars Ungealis (@Ungulae on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyggt! Du är så duktig på att måla på sådär! Tack för att du var med på blå måndag <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh så himla fint och grundfärgen ser jätte härlig ut

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.