Thursday, September 24, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 24; Stepen King inspired nail art 02

This challenge doesn't have many days left but today it's nail art inspired by books and again I decided to be inspired by a Stephen King book. :D (Here's my previous King nail art)

This time I went for the Firestarter and a graphical book cover for it. The nail art it self is very simple, just some freehand text and matches with my dotting tool and some black opaque rhinestones. I think it looks quite graphical and cool even though I liked my other Stephen King nail art slight better. ;)







Source

Polishes used:
Dance Legend Satin Matte

Essence - Black Is Back
Essence - Wild White Ways
R de L Young - Ruby Red
Black opaque rhinestones



8 comments:

  1. Jag hoppades att du skulle göra King igen idag och jag blev inte besviken. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Vad kul, jag gillar ju Stephen King så det kändes som ett bra val. Kul att fler också är pepp. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this! What a great idea! Also you get your writing so neat, I am terrible at writing on my nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wide nails and a tiny dotting too is the solution ;)

      Delete
  3. Jag gillar King men har inte läst just den boken. Men väldigt fin nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, han har ju producerat en enorm hög med böcker så det är ju inte konstigt om man inte hunnit med alla! XD

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.