Sunday, September 27, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 27; Banksy street art inspired nail art

Today artwork is the theme of the day and I decided to get inspired by street art. I just love well made graffiti and street art. There is often good political and social statements and some of the 3D art are just mind baffling.

Today I have done a nail art inspired by Banksy (a quite well known street artist), I wish I had small detail brushes so I could be able to make more detailed work since my canvases are way smaller than a brick wall. However with that in consideration it's not that bad. I found a "graffiti" aka crackle polish in P2's new collection and figured it would fit perfect for this. The rest is freehanded with a fineliner polish and a dotting tool. Hope you like it. :)









Polishes used:
Dance Legend satin matte top coat

P2 - Exquisite Grey
P2 - Grey Sapphirine
Essence - Black Is Back
R de L Young - Ruby Red
R de L Young - Black

Banksy wall ; source




8 comments:

  1. +10 points for making a crackle polish work so perfectly in nail art! Awesome work on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative, Megami-sama :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken härlig tolkning och så snyggt gjort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice inspiration for this one. I really do like it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag är en stor favorit av Banksy så jag fullkomligt älskar det här :) SÅ SNYGGT!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snyggt! Gillar som gråa nyanserna

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.