Sunday, September 20, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 20; Floral watermarble in baby blue and red

Baby blue, or like bright pastel blue combined with red is a combo I really like! Some how it feels very bold and cool in my mind. Today it's watermarble and I've always wanted to do it in those colors. As the last time I did a dry watermarble, which means that I put polish in water, but waited until the pattern was dry and then picked up the pattern and placed it onto my nails, instead of the dipping straight away. Less mess and easier to get the pattern where you want. I actually tried making it the "normal way" but gave up. Anyhow, I was inspired by Dorisylhow who made flowers but in the end I decided to skip the dots in mine, I also just made accents. All in all I'm super happy with this nail art. :)








Polishes used:
R de L Young - Ruby Red
R de L Young -Waterfall


 

13 comments:

  1. Gud va snyggt! Älskar färgerna tillsammans!
    Själv har jag aldrig lyckats få till den där dekaltekniken :(. När jag skulle lyfta upp dekalen ur vattnet så ville liksom den bara falla ihop och klistra ihop sig med sig själv så jag stod där med en knögglig massa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Då har du väntat för kort tid på torkningen, det är ett litet kritiskt läge, för kort tid och det blir till ett nagellacksslem och för lång tid och den frasas sönder och spricker på nageln. Det är där imellan som är bäst, som beror på temperatur osv

      Delete
  2. Great marble. I'm loving that red :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea, it's my new go-to-red, frickin' one-coater! :O

      Delete
  3. Oväntad men supersnygg färgkombination! Jättefint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! It looks like a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.