Friday, September 25, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 25; fashion inspired sheer black dot negative space nail art

I just can't stop my self, I love doing fashion inspired nail art. For me it's like a full buffet of options. This time my inspiration is from a Black Milk Clothing sweater and the bandeau behind reminded me of a black smiley. I can't say that the actual end result is especially unique (I've seen several nail artist's done this before) but I really like it! I was also happy that I managed to get the dots at least somewhat good (usually my dots gets more different sized). Just happiness :D







Polishes used:
Dance Legend satin matte top coat
Sabrina clear polish

Essence - Black is back
(I DIY'd the sheer black with clear and black)

The inspiration piece, click the image for source.



12 comments:

  1. Jag som gillar matta effekter faller handlöst. Enkelt och superläckert =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alltså hjälp vad snyggt! Roligt med plagg från BMC som inspiration dessutom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättesnyggt! Gillar effekten av det skira svarta och klockren tolkning av plagget :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh verkligen älskar den här manikyren, såå sjukt snygg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani. Hehe I was thinking sexy underwear ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OJ WOW!!!
    Såå jädra snyggt :O
    Jag älskar negative space manikyrer men det här är nog den snyggaste jag sett på länge
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.