Thursday, September 3, 2015

31DC2015 - Day 3; yellow - NCC presents: Cute kitty funky french

Today I have a two for one post, both the first Nail Challenge Collaborative post with the theme Pets and the 3rd day for the 31 day challenge which is yellow. So it will be long..

I asked a friend about this nail art, about what animal she saw. She responded "cat! ..or tiger, but definitely more cat ". So with that I'll stick with that and let's see this as cats. It reminds me of a stuffed animal cat, with the eyes like that.What do you think?

About cats as pets, I've never had one of my own, my parents don't like them and when I grew up kids in school which had cats had scratch marks all over their arms. When I asked why, they said that it was like that having a cat. If you play with it, it might scratch you. So I got skeptical towards cats, it was first after I met my boyfriend who laughed at me when I told him why I was so distant from his fathers cat. Then he explained that a cat would only scratch you if you treat them wrong and oh how much I've cuddled with his fathers cat since then. :) I'm also open towards getting a cat, me and my boyfriend have a dog, which I adore, but we both would like a cat some day too. <3

Anyhow, not much to say about the nail art itself. Just freehand and some dots and stripes. Not my fav animal nail art, but still okay.







Polishes used:
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Sally Hansen - Sweet Tulip

Ztiz (black)
Nordic Cap - NP13
Essence - Love Is In The Air, swatch here






25 comments:

  1. crazy good manicure ! :) i love it so much ! you are talented artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great idea, these cats are adorable! There's always been a cat at my family's home, but I'm not a huge fan of them - I definitely prefer dogs! I can stand cats only when they are quite far away from me or when I see them once a month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How unusual being around cats growing up and still not liking them. Often people become doglovers/catlovers because of what they grow up with. I love dogs, and grew up with them :D

      Delete
  3. This is so cute Gelic, I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du är så sjukt duktig på att frihanda, verkligen imponerande! Tycker också mer katt eller tecknad tigerunge:) Haha ja, det är nog väldigt olika det där med om katter rivs, vår är extremt snäll men det kan ibland vara problem om man leker med en mus (inte riktig såklart:))och svansen är för kort, då händer det att hon rivs av misstag. Efterlyser leksaksmöss med längre svansar alltså.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack snälla <3 jag gillar ju att måla på papper också så det beror väl på det. Ja, jag har förstått att det är skillnad mellan dem. Också att man ska läsa signalerna. Dvs om de är på bushumör eller inte. Snöre på leksaker verkas vara det bästa! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh, så sött!! Älskar katter och har alltid gjort :D
    Har en just nu och har aldrig rivmärken :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja uppenbarligen kan de vara hur snälla som helst! :D

      Delete
  6. Du är så jäkla duktig :) katterna är hur söta som helst

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.