Tuesday, August 14, 2012

China Glaze Kiwi cool-ada funky french

I love neons and I love green, and this is one from the Poolside collection from last year(?). I had an idea and needed something green so I tested this again.


I'd forgot how florescent it was, even though my pictures aren't showing how bright it actually is. I love the length of my nails as well (this was a month ago, and now I've cut them slightly). What I also had forgot was the formula..This is over a white creme but I still needed like 4-5 coats to make it some what even.

If anyone missed it, the polish is China Glaze - Kiwi cool-ada. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.