Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tiger nail art on orange neon holo gradient

Here the added result on the orange neon holo gradient I posted yesterday. I chose to make a zebra pattern, but in this case with the orange background it could be called tiger pattern, so I'll do.



I think it was fun with Tiger nails, I've actually never worn it before. However I'm ambivalent if it improved the manicure so much since the gradient "disappeared" some.

And the polishes used:
Kleancolor - Holo Orange
needme PARIS Nail Polish - 19
Kleancolor - Neon Orange
 L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black

3 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.