Monday, August 27, 2012

HM - Polish Me Happy green nail art with pearl rhinestones

I really like wearing green nails so was pretty content when I grabbed Polish Me Happy from HM nail polish. On my nails I didn't like it that much, I don't know if it is my skin tone or if it's just me having a problem with this green which has some drops of blue in it. I'm more in to those greens with some drops of yellow in them. (HOWEVER, I took the picture in yellow light, so it is not color correct) Anyhow, I added light green stripes forming a "cross" and added three pearl rhinestones on the accent nails. I liked it better with the nail art added.

Polish:
HM nail polish - Polish me happy
Sure Promise
1MM pearl rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.