Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunset and palm trees nail art

To continue to keep it summery I will show you sunset and palm trees nail art. All made with nail polish, sure you can use acrylic but not so many colors are needed for this. In this case yellow, orange, red, black and white.

Today I actually have two occasion to show when I've worn this. On my first try I only painted my accent nails on my left hand and left the others with funky french. The reason for this is because I'm right handed. ;)




 And the other occasion is the one below. I like the colors better, but I think the actual nail art is made a bit sloppier. A reason for this is because I that time had them on all my nails. When I have something "advanced" on all nails I always start painting my right hand with my crappy left hand. After that I try to copy that to my left hand with my "better" right hand. Then I get a much more equal result, which is nice if you want to were the nails for a longer time.
The polishes used are Paris memories and  L.A. Colors Art Deco.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.