Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dots and stripes mix nail art in pink, black and white

Here's the pink, black and white colored dots and strips mix nail art I made and wore a couple of days ago. I think it came out great. Hope you'll enjoy it! (very picture heavy;) )

The nail art design should be the same on all nails except the accent nails. Though I've alternated between the cerise pink and the light pink. I kept the accent nails simple, with dotting pattern. The actual dotting patten could be used for all nails if one wanted that.

























The bottles. The polishes are mostly Kleancolor, here holding the pink ones used, namely Neon Pink and Pastel pink. I also used Kleancolor - Black and Kleancolor - White. The thin black lines are  L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black and I've also used Sure promise (white).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.