Friday, August 3, 2012

China Glaze - Paper chasing mani with glitter

This manicure actually has a story behind it. Remember the pinky from yesterday? Well, that's the same one. I was out traveling and my remover bottle didn't have enough remover in it. Ending up with nail polish removed everywhere except the pinky and some of the ring finger. The green in this case is China Glaze - Paper chasing. It is some what simular to Outta bounds, but is a lighter green that goes towards yellow. Outta bounds has more blue in it. To this design I also added silver glitter from L.A. Colors Art Deco.



I'm not so found of this, but the reason why I still show it will be visible tomorrow. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Jättesnyggt! Jag gillar Paper Chasing och den var himla fin i den här designen!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.