Monday, August 20, 2012

Kleancolor holo orange gradient with neon.

Kleancolor Holo orange isn't as we all know a real holo, more like a glitter holo in a somewhat clear orange base. Nevertheless I wanted to do some nail art with it. Since the formula is so thin I needed additional polishes to be able to create my gradient. I think it came out great, opening up for additional nail art on it, but that I'll save for tomorrow.




And below is the polishes used:
From the left; Kleancolor - Holo Orange, needme PARIS Nail Polish -19, Kleancolor - Neon Orange.

And below a bonus picture halfway trough showing how bright neon the needme PARIS Nail Polish -19 and Kleancolor - Neon Orange are. And how much Kleancolor - Holo Orange made it less bright and less neon. However it smooth out the gradient and brings those holo glitter making it look good.

 The rest you'll see tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Din snyggaste nail art hittills, lätt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riktigt läckert! Då jag har flera Kleancolor hololack som inte alltid är så roliga på egen hand, har detta definitivt gett mig inspiration för hur man kan använda dem istället. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag håller med om att de kan vara lite trista själv, speciellt när de är rätt så genomskinliga. Kul att kunna inspirera, spännande och se om du också gör en gradient eller liknande med någon av kleancolors hololack. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.