Thursday, August 23, 2012

Package recieved with lemmings!

I thought it was unreachable but it wasn't, and now it's mine.

I guess everybody already knew it but it it is Floam and Humble bee created by Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-venturous. Bought at ninjapolish.com. I'm not fully understanding why they are just called ninja polish at the bottles and not also added "by nail-ventuous", but that's a miner problem. They have new bottles too!

Floam: A clear base filled with matte neon blue, yellow and green glitter.
Humble bee:  A clear base filled with matte yellow fine glitter and matte black fine and medium glitter.

Can't wait to try them on and perhaps do some nail art with them. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.