Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Package 2 arrived!

This is the second package and it is from www.beautyjoint.com. I bought it because of the fine liners of cause. Below are the ones I bought.

The pics can be clicked on to become larger. ;)
White and black from L.A. Colors Art Deco was actually out of stock so I tried out a new brand, namely Jordana (pop art).

The bottle above is something I've really searched for, a polish with a clear base and black glitter (this one got small round and larger hex ones.) It is from L.A. girl and is called Uninhibited. Can't wait to try it out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.