Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dots and stripes mix nail art in green

Yesterday I teased about some kind of improvement from last days manicure. I think this is. Inspiration is always welcome for me, and I've seen this on some places when googeling. A place that stand out is "Poochiez nails". A place you really should visit if you want to see professional made nails in this style. This was my first try at this so...let's say that this isn't what I would say is the best I've ever made but still I like it.

I don't know what it's called so for now I will call it "dots and stripes mix nail art". If any one know if it actually has a name and what it's called I would be glad to hear it. :)







The polishes are of cause also a mix. It's L.A. Colors Art Deco, Paris memories, China glaze..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.