Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flowers and dots nail art over nude polish

Some how I got hyped over nude nail polishes and i hoarded a bunch in the nude polish spectra, from the pinkish nude to the brown-beige nude. Afterwards maybe a few too many? Anyhow here I've a nail art made over nude. I made brown flowers and dots with a dotting tool and added neon pink dots to ad some "color". I actually liked this. :)
Noticed that pictures was taken in yellow light so the pictures/nails are yellow-toned, sorry for that.



Polishes:
Maybelline  - 150 (nude beige)
Maybelline - 549 (brown)
Sure Promise (pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.