Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sloping military green glitter funky french

I love my little "archive", this is from June 2010. All polishes are from Sure Promise.

It looks like if I've had on some rhinestones on the ring finger but I'm not sure..I didn't have so many good pictures of this and on the pic above the green is showing too dark. The bottle pic below is more color accurate.
I don't like how it came out, hence the low grade, but I like the idea with color on only "half" of the nail sloping. And then adding the glitter. I think I'll try it out in the future but with other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.